Thursday, April 26, 2012
- I usually get up early on Wednesdays and Thursdays to walk (used to run but not since I got pregnant) on my treadmill in the basement. Sometimes I skip a day if I'm really tired and sleep and extra 45 minutes. This week I skipped BOTH days.
- I ate 3 rice krispie treats last night (Thanks Kiersten) and a piece of red velvet cake at work today (thanks Kimberly). At the rate I'm going this week my child will weigh 11 pounds at birth.
- Still haven't vacuumed dog hair from my carpet....or unpacked my suitcase from Hawaii.
- I had way too busy of a day at work today so I texted Andrew telling him I wanted Thai food for dinner because I was not going to have the energy to cook. He apparently didn't look at his phone before he left work so didn't get my text until he was already home. He then called me to verify that I wanted him to pick up Thai food and then left to pick it up 10 minutes AFTER I got home from work. Is it fair that I'm annoyed that he didn't get my message when I sent it (at 6:15 well before he left work)? Perhaps if he had, he could have picked it up on his way home and I wouldn't be waiting here at 7:51 pm for dinner. Isn't that the point of having a cell phone to avoid pregnant women waiting for dinner? Okay, vent over.
Edited to add later: I should not have complained about this - my husband is amazing and takes such great care of me and our baby. I'm so lucky to have him.
- I treated a patient today who was 32 weeks pregnant - I swear my belly is bigger than hers. That makes me sad.
- On weeks like this at work I sometimes wish I could be put on bed rest just to get a break.
Stay tuned for my post on determining Baby H's gender...should be fun!