Its Thursday and its been a while since I've confessed anything - this may be a long list but here goes...
- I had grand ambitions of reading through the Bible this year. I was all gung ho starting in January and while I couldn't meet with the church group on Tuesday mornings, I started meeting with my friend Kelly on Mondays. I made it through half of Judges before I allowed my life to get too busy. Fail.
- I had some serious selfishness going on this weekend. Monday was supposed to be a shopping day with the girls but ended up being a shopping day with everyone including my nephews (4 1/2 year old twins) and my niece (2 years old). I was really mad, tired, and hormonal which made me cry and get upset and snap at my mom, brother and sister-in-law. I'm a jerk.
- Wednesday was my day off this week and Andrew was out of town. It could have been a great day to get things accomplished. I went for a 3 mile walk with my friend Kiersten and that was the most productive part of the day. The rest of the day I sat on the couch and made it through a little over half of season 2 of Dawson's Creek - brought back memories of how much I was in love with Pacey when I was in high school. Dawson was a little too high maintenance for me.
- I can't wait to start working part time. The though of only working 2 days a week sounds so great. I'm exhausted at the end of the day anymore.
- I miss being skinny. I know I should enjoy not watching my weight so closely and not feeling guilty when I eat all of my pad thai or a whole foot long Subway sandwich. But I miss having a waist and working out hard and sweating. And the books keep hounding you about not gaining too much weight or you'll end up obese. It stresses me out sometimes
That's all I can think of for now. My husband is home tonight after being gone this week in Atlanta. I'm so happy he's back - I don't sleep well when he's not here. The dog is not a suitable replacement for snuggling in bed. And he snores.