Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Mid Week Confessions
Happy Wednesday Friends! Here we go....
- I pretty much can't put my pants on standing up anymore. My belly is in the way to lift my leg up and I have no abs anymore. I also pretty much tripped into my car this morning as I couldn't lift my leg up high enough to clear the car.
- This gestational diabetes diet isn't so bad. I feel like I get plenty to eat and sometimes have to find extra stuff to fill my carb quota. The things I miss are more the snacky stuff (chips) and sweets (cheesecake) whenever I want. I lost 2 pounds in my first week on it.
- I love watching my belly move. Baby does not like to be squished so whenever I rest my phone, a book or the computer on my belly for any reason he tries to kick it off.
- I am in nesting mode again. I have a desire to clean and organize everything in my house including the garage. Whether I will be able to execute all this organization is a whole different story
- So far, I've said I would work up until delivery. Now I'm thinking I want to take at least a week off (if possible) before the baby is born. I'm pretty sure I will need the rest.
That's all I got. Hope you all are having a great week! I'm looking forward to my second baby shower this weekend with all my friends. Pics to come....