Yay! I finally remembered/have time to do some confessions! Happy Fourth of July everyone!
- Maybe I'm just old, but I find fireworks slightly annoying these days. Especially the ones that are just loud and make noise and don't light up. As for the big shows, they are pretty but not worth
- I pooped 4 days in a row this week. I never thought I'd be so proud of my digestive system. Those of you who have been pregnant understand. For those of you who haven't, sorry for the TMI moment.
- My new favorite hobby may be sanding things. I've been using a power sander to strip the cabinets at our rental property and it is so much fun! I kind of want to buy one now....
- I am very unprepared for vacation - normally I have the house cleaned and I am half packed by this time. My house is half clean, I have yet to pull out a suitcase or think about what I need to take on this trip.
- I dread holiday weeks - I have to work 11 hour days at work which are usually full schedules. By the end of the week, I am usually exhausted. This week add in all our spare time at the rental house, plus company coming and prepping for vacation and I may not make it through Friday.
Summer has officially started in Seattle. This next week is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s. I am headed to Montana where it will be sunny and in the 80's - I'm looking forward to sitting on Flathead Lake with a cold drink and a good book. I'm also looking forward to my first baby shower! I will be sure to post pictures.