Hi Kids! Haven't done any confessions lately and its Wednesday so here we go!
- I'm currently watching New York Med - its one of those documentaries that follows hospital ERs and surgeons and stuff. Kind of makes me wish I went to medical school. But then again, I enjoy my set work schedule and not having to deal with bodily fluids on a daily basis.
- Baby H decides to give me heartburn on a daily basis right around 5 pm. Doesn't matter if I'm at work or have the day off. Is my child already OCD?
- As a part of my treatment for the gestational diabetes, I get my fluid levels checked via ultrasound once a week. Usually, I'm in this room where I can't see the ultrasound - all they really do is measure the fluid around him. On Monday this week, I was in a different room with a monitor so I could see it and the tech pointed out that Baby H has some hair on his head (possibly the cause of said heartburn?). When I go in for these ultrasounds and non stress tests I'm kind of thankful that I get to hear the baby's heartbeat and know that he is okay. Maybe GD isn't so bad.....
- I had a dream last night that Baby H was born and he was not cute. He had a really big head but a small forehead and eyes. In my dream I was so sad that he was ugly. I really hope that dream isn't prophetic.
- Just saw a Snickers commercial - now I want a Snickers.
Hope you all have a great week. Stay tuned for 36 week pictures and hopefully good news about the Tacoma house!