Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Its been a while huh? E got back to her confessions today so I'm linking up to do the same.
- I love dressing up my kiddo. Since I can't get my husband to dress trendy, I get to play dress up with Sawyer. If I don't like the way something looks on him, I will change to a different outfit even if we aren't going anywhere that day.
- My poor dog has kind of been abandoned. I promised myself that I wouldn't ignore the dog once the baby arrived but I have not done a good job. He mostly gets yelled at for licking his paws, licking the baby, or just being in the way. And when he gets to go for a walk, he's on a short leash and gets run over by the stroller half the time.
- Sometimes at 3 am, I slightly resent my husband for the fact that he gets to sleep for more than 3 hours in a row.
- I have multiple thank you cards to write. Some people I know have given us gifts and for the life of me I can't remember who gave me what because I didn't write it down.
- I gained 45 pounds during pregnancy. Everyone says breastfeeding ups your metabolism so you lose weight quicker. Me? I've only lost about 25 of those pounds and only 5 in the last 6 weeks. Seriously? I'm a breast feeding machine - why is this taking so long? None of my clothes fit.
Have a great Wednesday friends!