Once again, it's Wednesday and time for some more confessions.
- Sawyer only tends to nap for about 40 minutes in his crib but will nap for up to 2 hours if I hold him. There are times that I've held him to nap just so I can catch up on the shows on my DVR.
- Pinterest is bad for my health. I see all these yummy recipes and bake things. Today was a Somoa Bundt Cake. I'm taking it to community group but I know I will end up eating about half of it.
- I sing 90's boy band songs to Sawyer while I feed him solids (thanks to my awesome Pandora station). So far his favorites are NKOTB "Step by Step" and Backstreet Boys "I Want It that Way"
- During Stroller Strides workouts when Sawyer is fussy, the instructor will walk him around in the stroller while we do whatever torturous exercise she makes us do. I hate it because then I can't use him as an excuse to take a break.
- My treadmill has officially become a clothes drying rack. I haven't run on it in a long time - especially since I've started doing stroller strides. If Sawyer ever starts sleeping through the night I might start running on it again in the mornings before work....maybe.
- I swore I would not be the mom that took her kid out in public with the snotty nose, crazy hair and food covered clothes. Until yesterday. We went to Costco when Andrew got home from work. In the rush to get there and back before Sawyer's bed time (and potential break down if we didn't get home in time) he looked like a hot mess. Carrots all over his shirt and pants and even up his nose, snot all over his face (because I didn't have tissues and baby wipes do not substitute well) and who knows what was in his hair. He was not a very cute child. He'd also puked on my pants which I didn't bother to change. But we didn't have a break down so I will consider it a success.
That's all I got kids. Hope your week is going well. There is a beautiful weekend on tap for us and I have Saturday off! Woo hoo! Hoping to have some quality family time with my boys.
|We hung out at the park last week when the weather was so nice.|