Wednesday means confession time. Linking up again with E at E Myself and I - if you haven't been over to E's blog she talked today about her lack of parallel parking skills. Funny stuff.
- Sawyer is on the verge of crawling and spending much more time on his tummy. He tends to try and eat the carpet. I can't tell you how much dog hair is on the carpet regardless of how many times I vacuum (which honestly is only once a week unless we have company coming). I'm sure Sawyer has ingested his fair share of dog hair now. Oh well - it should help him avoid allergies or something right?
- In order to help motivate Sawyer to crawl, I bought a remote control car. I think its as much fun for us to play with as it will be for him to chase.
- More than once this week I have wanted to throw my son, my husband and the dog out the window for one reason or another. Don't worry, I haven't actually harmed anyone.
- I am totally addicted to this new make up site - maskcara.com. I've spent way to much time watching videos and have made a list of products to buy at Ulta this weekend. I may spend a small fortune but am so excited to try some new make up techniques!
- In an attempt to eat better this week and record it all on the Lose It! app on my phone, I have skipped the cheese Danish at Starbucks (its 420 calories!). Then today at Trader Joes I bought a thing of coconut bon bons. And ate them all. Probably way more than 420 calories. But they were so good.
- I often rock with Sawyer for a good 15 or 20 minutes after he's fallen asleep at night just because I love snuggling with my boy.
I think that's all I have for today. On a completely separate note, Mario Batali tweeted me today! I was so excited!