Okay friends, its Wednesday - lets confess.
- Sawyer has started spitting up again (probably from being on his tummy so much as he's learning to crawl) and most often spits up on mommy. There have been times (due to lack of time and/or laziness) that I don't change and go to work or out in public with baby puke on my pants.
- I'm very sad that so many shows are doing season finales. Summer TV is boring. But I will still watch.
- We are going to Cleveland in August for my cousin's wedding. I'm excited to see extended family (most of whom have not met Andrew or Sawyer). But I think I'm MORE excited to go to Michael Symon's restaurant Lola.
- I chopped my hair off - partly because its summer and will be cooler during workouts but also because its just easier to do. What do you think?
- I've spent way too much money on new make up products in the last week. Sawyer is in desperate need of new jammies but I've taken my spare time to get my hair cut and buy new makeup. Mom of the year right here.
- I'm having an awesome Mommy day - Sawyer napped in his crib for 2 hours today and is currently napping now! I just had to brag. He's also puked on me 4 or 5 times too.
Hope you all are having a good week. Don't forget to go over to E Myself and I and check out everyone else's confessions!