Friday, July 26, 2013
Five on Friday
Happy Friday! I'm joining Darci and over 200 other bloggers for Five on Friday today.
1. Sawyer pulled off his first "boy"move yesterday by diving head first down the stairs. He was fine. I am emotionally scarred for life. And I ordered new baby gates this morning (I already had some but got better new ones to pen him in the living room so he can't get near the stairs ever again).
2. After a 2 weeks of sleep regression and fighting naps in his crib with all his might, Sawyer actually put himself to sleep this afternoon. I'm feeling so proud of myself (and my son).
3. I was so excited for the Royal Couple this week as they welcomed little Prince George. I can't imagine having to get my picture taken and seen by a zillion people 24 hours after giving birth. Kate looks better after 24 hours than I do at 10 months.
4. I will never be as thin as Kate, however, I am getting there. I've lost about 4 pounds since starting my body back class and for the first time in a long time I'm starting to feel skinny or at least a lot more toned. Since giving up wheat, I surprisingly find I'm not missing bread and crackers and all that.
5. Taking a Mommy day next week. I have the day off work and am having the nanny come and am getting a haircut, pedicure, and going to shop for ME (!!) before we go to Cleveland. I'm so excited!
Have a great weekend!