Happy Wednesday! Lets confess shall we?
- Sawyer loves electrical cords. So much, that we have designated an extension cord for him to play with and have even uttered the phrase "here, play with your extension cord, that will make you happy." We even brought it with us on our trip to the Oregon coast.
*before you go calling CPS on us, the extension cord is not plugged in and he is supervised while playing with it
- We went to Costco on Saturday at what should have been the time when Sawyer ate solids. His lunch became food samples at Costco including chicken sausage, cheese, yogurt, and chili. Plus the Cheerios I had brought in my purse.
- At Costco, I found Coach sunglasses for $64. I totally don't need sunglasses but anything Coach for $64 is a bargain and a half. Plus they are purple. And have a cool case. And they are Coach!
- I was totally convinced that I would get Sawyer to say mama before dada. I failed. Sawyer is now saying "da da da da" all day long. He says it most to Charlie. So unless he things Charlie is his daddy then I'm pretty sure he's not associating it with Andrew. So there may still be hope. If I say "ma ma ma ma" to him he just laughs at me.
- I'm nearing the point of wanting to be done breast feeding. I'm going to stick it out until he turns a year but I'm pretty excited to get my boobs back...and not feel like a cow attached to a milking machine every time I pump.
That's it for this week. Don't forget to go visit E, Myself and I and read everyone else's confessions.
Sawyer is 10 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it. We are already making plans for his first birthday. Will hopefully have an update up by the weekend.