Happy Wednesday friends!
- Sawyer has hit a major sleep regression. More than once in the last couple weeks I have wanted to throw him out the window.
- In the midst of such regression and resulting crankiness, I have wished that Sawyer had the attention span to watch TV just so I could get 30 minutes of quiet.
- Starbucks treat receipt is evil - it often means 2 coffees a day for me especially in my sleep deprived state. Even though the second one is only $2, it still adds up to about $7 per day. Sawyer doesn't need to go to college right?
- My suitcase from Cleveland is still on the guest bed half unpacked (E, you are not alone!)
- On a more positive note, since starting Body Back, I've lost over 5 pounds and I'm kind of proud that my arms are getting buff
And Sawyer is now awake from his nap so I gotta run. Don't forget to head over to E, Myself and I to check out the other confessions!