Hi Friends. Its Wednesday. Time to confess...
- I always judged parents with messy strollers and cluttered cars. And now I'm one of them. I have a feeling its only going to get worse.
- Sawyer and I have been having a nap war (which I wrote about on Monday). Today I declared victory again! I also tried the same method last night. It didn't take any longer than our previous methods of dealing with him in the middle of the night. Hoping if I can get Andrew to be consistent with it to we may win this sleep battle. Or someone will call CPS on my because my child is screaming all the time.
- My house smells like dog. It's driving me crazy.
- I started doing Project Runway recaps on my blog a few weeks ago. I managed to make it 2 episodes and then got behind. #blogfail
*recap of the last few episodes: holy drama Batman! There is a new drama queen every week! Sandro went postal and Ken is a rude diva. Last week I totally hated Alexandra's outfit but it made me happy that Ken was on the bottom and she won. I didn't think Justin deserved the Tim Gunn save - as much as I like him I haven't been impressed.
- one of my goals for 2013 was to plant a garden. This summer just got too busy to plant anything outside. I do have a basil plant on my window sill that is still alive so I'm calling it a partially met goal.
Don't forget to check out E, Myself and I for other blogger confessions!