Hi Friends! Pardon me for lack of blog content. Packing for a week long trip with a toddler in the middle of a busy holiday season of jewelry shows and a changed work schedule to accommodate said trip makes for not a lot of free time. Alas, we are here and have officially survived a red eye flight with a toddler.
So, lets confess shall we?
- On our first leg of our trip from Seattle to Chicago (which left at 11 pm Seattle time) we were across the aisle from a lady who did not look happy to be sitting across from our very cute little boy. Sawyer was mildly fussy waiting to take off given that he a) was tired since he should have been sleeping and b) was forced to sit still given we had to wait for some maintenance on the plane. She gave us a few glares. I wanted to glare right back. Once the plane started moving, Sawyer crashed and was still asleep 4 hours later when we got off the plane. I did give the lady a "ha ha my kid didn't bother you at all" look but she still looked not happy as we were exiting so it may not have been Sawyer.
- we are getting ready to eat biscuits and gravy, eggs and whole host of other fixins for breakfast. I love coming to visit Virginia. But hopeful to hit the gym soon.
- Sawyer is definitely having some stranger anxiety - he will flirt from a distance but won't get near Grandma or Grandpa. Hoping he warms up soon since we have several plans later this week to leave him with Grandma while Mommy and Daddy go out.
- I tried on a pair of jeans at Macy's the other day on the clearance rack. They were one of my favorite brands but I figured they were on the clearance rack because there was some fraying on them. As I was trying them on I pulled them up in the back and proceeded to rip a hole in them. I left them in the dressing room and walked out. I did buy a pair of skinny jeans and two shirts so I don't think Macy's lost any money.
- I did a 10 minute wall sit at my final Body Back assessment. Not a confession but I had to brag :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving celebration wherever you are celebrating. May your hearts and stomachs be full and may you find some fabulous deals on Friday.