Every year, my birthday seems to arrive faster and faster. This year was no exception. Somehow the addition of an ankle biter (I know now where that term comes from as Sawyer literally tries to bite my feet) makes time fly just that much faster.
To mark this day, I've decided to reflect on 33 highlights of this year.
1. 2012 Birthday dinner at Fogo de Chao in DC with AJ and Lauren
2. Making new friends in Parent Baby class
3. Going back to work and remembering why I like it
4. Putting Sawyer in this shirt
5. Travelling to Virginia to celebrate Grandpa Hall's 70th birthday
6. Starting Stroller Strides - best decision ever!
7. Sawyer's first haircut
8. Putting Sawyer in this hat (one of my favorite pictures)
14. Sawyer's first Mariner's game!
17. Sawyer eating sand
19. The Salty by the Sea Mocha from the Green Salmon in Yachats, Oregon. Yes, it was that good that it gets its own highlight.
20. My cousins wedding in Cleveland
21. Summer time walks to Starbucks
20. Hosting my first Stella & Dot show with my friend Caroline21. The first Hokie game of the season - Sawyer was very excited.
22. Snuggles with my boy
24. The whole family coming to celebrate Sawyer's first birthday
26. Mom's night out at Canvas Sip and Paint - look what I made!
31. Fun times in toddler class
33. Thanksgiving with my East coast family.
There's many more highlights that I didn't mention but all in all I am a blessed woman. I have a great husband, a wonderful little boy, a loving family and a loving God. Hoping the next year brings just as many blessings and adventures.