Confessions are back - hooray!! E is back at E, Myself and I with her confessions so I'm linking up today (even though its a day late)
Here we go:
- I was invited to a child's birthday party by a mom who I didn't really know that well. I wasn't sure if I was expected to bring a gift or not and didn't plan time to go buy one so at the last minute I re-gifted this plastic plate/cup set I had gotten at my baby shower. #don'tjudge
-I honestly feel if you are over 30 you should not have sparkles on your jeans.
- Our pediatrician recommended we wean Sawyer off a bottle but I'm pretty sure we will keep using them for a while
- I joined a book exchange (you know, one of those ones where you send a book to a kid, then forward the letter to 6 friends and put your kids name on the list and your friends send it to 6 other friends etc) but only found 4 moms who also wanted to do it. Then Amazon emailed me and said they couldn't deliver to the address where I sent a book. I'm choosing to ignore it and hope it just goes away and will never do one of these again.
- I started a new session of Body Back this week and there are 3 other girls in my class this time (I've been by myself with my very intimidating trainer the last 2 sessions). I kicked all their butts in our assessment. And I was proud.
- I got Starbucks gift cards for my birthday and have pretty much been drinking a latte every. single. day. Its going to be sad now that I'm not going to be able to afford to keep up my habit.
How about you - what do you need to get off your chest?